Timsbury has a long and varied history dating from occupation in the Bronze Age. These pages will allow you to find out more about Timsbury’s history, use sources such as the census, directories and maps to carry out your own research and locate further information and sources on-line or in libraries and record offices.
Hopefully these pages will develop as further information and sources become available. Please click on a link from the drop down menu in the contents column or from the table below.
|A Brief History||Buildings||Census||Chronology|
|Churches||Directories||Domesday Book||Heritage Trail|
|Industrial Past||Maps||Memories||Parish Council 1894 – 1994|
|Village Organisations||William Smith/Canal|
Page published on: 27th April, 2015
News this Month:
- Friends or family of William & Emma Ludlow
- Seedy Saturday turns five!
- New Police website online
- Classic Alan Bennett play coming in April
- Midford Road closure – latest
- West of England Bus Fare Consultation
- New Group Exercise Referral program in Timsbury
- Do you know Tony Wilkins?
- Conygre Trust News
- Retirement of Myra Hayward